1. Write another poem a day for this month. (I'm on vacation, so there's no excuse.) But don't post it. Just mine the material for better poems, so you can:
2. Submit poems to places like PRISM, or to writing contests.
3. Read the poetry magazines and books I own, and annotate them. (I've begun on a couple.)
4. Read poems aloud (mine and other people's) and record them in my own voice. (I did before, but it gets harder to get a moment to myself nowadays.)
5. Read other poems and use as jumping points for writing my own poems.
6. Leap! Sing! Frolic! Dive! Condense! Elude! Articulate! Prance! Have fun with poetry.